Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ciao Namaacha

This week is my last week of training. Friday I will be leaving my homestay family and heading to Guija in Gaza Province where I will be living for the next two years. It’s a bit crazy how fast these past 9 weeks of training have gone! It feels like I just left San Diego and now I am leaving what has become my new home here in Mozambique for what will become my next new home. I don’t know much about my new town, but will over the next few months and will be sure to pass along that information to all of you ASAP. Oh and I will continue to use the same address as of right now because I am only a 3 hour drive from Maputo, will let you all know if that changes. Obrigada!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your town but don't forget your home city that is San Diego

    ReplyDelete